Our guarantee policy for animals you purchase at our store is the following:
We do not offer any type of guarantee on our animals. We are confident that our animals are healthy. A licensed veterinarian examines our animals monthly. We just don’t know how people are going to take care of them. Bengal Kittens for Sale
We cannot follow you home and make sure you take care of the animal properly. We give care sheets on some of our animals and spend a tremendous amount of time with you in person to explain the care of the animal you purchase from us. We might even turn you away without selling you an animal if we decide you aren’t going to take proper care of the animal. This means we reserve the right to refuse to sell animals to you.
We cannot guarantee an animal’s temperament. If you are worried that it might bite you or someone else, we suggest you don’t buy it. We do not reimburse you for veterinarian bills if you decide to take the animals to a veterinarian. You must assume responsibility for all federal, state and local regulations regarding the animals you purchase from us. We are not responsible for any bites, scratches, stings or other injuries inflicted by any of the animals you purchase from us. We are not responsible for the transmission to humans or other animals of bacteria, viruses or parasites in any of the animals that you purchase from us. Once you walk out the door of our store with your animal, you assume full responsibility for it. We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges. It is your responsibility to take proper care of your animal. If you feel that you cannot take responsibility for the animal, then please do not purchase it. We guarantee delivery for all our breeds of animals we have on our website be it Bengal kittens
Our guarantee policy for animals you purchase and have shipped to you is the following:
- We offer a live arrival guarantee only on animals sent airport to airport (Delta or Continental).
- We do not offer live arrival on shipments sent via DHL, Federal Express or UPS.
- We assume no liability for shipments that are lost, delayed or mishandled by the carrier.
- We assume no liability for shipments where the destination temperatures are below 45 degrees Fahrenheit or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We assume no liability for delays greater than 3 hours by receiver in picking up the shipment.
- We offer no live arrival guarantee on amphibians at any time. Bengal Kittens for Sale
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges each way if supplies or animal(s) are returned for any reason.
- Buyer assumes responsibility for all federal, state and local regulations regarding the animals that are purchased from us.
- GOLDEN EXOTIC PETS. is not responsible for bites, scratches, stings or other injuries inflicted by any of the animals that are purchased from us.
- GOLDEN EXOTIC PETS is not responsible for the transmission to humans or other animals of bacteria, viruses or parasites in any of the animals that are purchased from us. Bengal Kittens for Sale
- Please inspect shipment upon arrival and contact us, our answering machine, fax or e-mail address within 4 hours of arrival.
There are no exceptions to this rule. If no one is available, leave a message stating the exact nature of the claim.