Kinkajous for sale

we are accepting deposits for 2020 we distribute the animals in the order we receive the deposits. deposit goes toward the price of the animal. ​our purchase page explains our process.

We have kinkajous for sale in Texas and can arrange transportation for out of state homes!Our kinkajou babies are extensively socialized, healthy and will come with individual feeding instructions.

kinkajous for sale is a rainforest mammal of the family Procyonidae related to olingos, coatis, raccoons, and the ringtail and cacomistle. It is the sole member of the potos family and is also known as the “honey bear” (a name that it shares with the sun bear). Kinkajous can often be confused with ferrets or monkeys, but are not related to either. Native to Central America and South America, this mostly frugivorous, arboreal mammal is not an endangered species, though it is seldom spotted by people because of its strict nocturnal habits. They are however hunted for the pet trade, for their fur (wallets and saddles) and for their meat. They are also much in demand in the exotic pet market.

The kinkajou is primarily a nocturnal creature, spending the day lethargically in the upper levels of the forest in tree hollows, or dense vegetation. The kinkajou belongs to the Carnivora family, but thrives mainly on fruits. They spend about 90% of their active time feeding on numerous types of fruits. Kinkajous will painstakingly select and eat ripe fruit whenever available. The other 10% of the kinkajou diet comprises flowers and nectar, young leaves and buds, insects, small vertebrates, honey, and birds’ eggs.

Please Note:

ALL CONTENTS (INCLUDING PICTURES) OF THIS WEB SITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF GOLDEN EXOTIC PETS AND MAY NOT BE RE PRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION AND WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

Scroll to Top